Hey Fit-biz owners!
Do you know the fastest way to success? Model what’s working, don’t reinvent the wheel!
A transactional business like face to face training can easily eat up all your time. You can get too busy.. too engrossed in growing every part of your business.
If it’s your vision to eventually remove yourself from your business and go beyond a transactional business, you gotta make success happen for yourself. Be fearless and be willing to fail till you succeed just like Shane Da Costa did. Shane is one of Australia’s most successful personal trainers, having been in the fitness industry for 20 years. He has now grown beyond trading time for money.
Ready to dive in and grow your fitness business exponentially? Listen in.
- [00:00] Introduction
- [06:10] Being fearless and willingness to fail—top characteristics of successful fit-biz mentees
- [10:49] Shane’s massive goal in his fitness business
- [13:12] Attributes of a successful entrepreneur
- [18:11] Major setbacks Shane experienced in his businesses
- [21:37] You got to be willing to be uncomfortable in the way you run your business
- [24:00] The biggest learning of Shane from Andrew Gaussen.
- [28:35] Strategies are only as good as your ability to take action on the strategies.
- [32:13] Why is it important to learn skills and not just outsource it?
- [38:40] Build your business by creating a system but you need to understand the system first.
- [41:20] What Shane has to say to those who are just starting out in their online fit-biz.
About the Guest:
Shane Da Costa is a Fitness Expert who has transformed hundreds of people’s physiques with his easy to follow training and nutrition plans. He is passionate in helping busy and time poor corporates get leaner and stronger. Shane is also a mentor to many personal trainers and a health and motivational speaker.
About the Hosts:
Andrew Gaussen and Andrew Poulton are business marketing and sales analytics experts, respectively, with a passion for creating impactful and profitable online fitness businesses. Together, they are the founders of Hypothyroid Body Transformation, a multiple 7-figure fitness business. They have been helping people conquer hypothyroidism through balanced nutrition and a well-rounded lifestyle since 2017. They also co-founded Systems By Design, an online coaching platform that aims to help fitness professionals grow their business to 7-figures.
Iggy Odighizuwa is also a Co-founder of Systems By Design and is the systems and automation specialist of the company. Iggy’s passion is helping coaches improve the quality and efficiency of their program delivery. He loves getting more done in less time and making what he calls “lazy money”. He is the author of The Ultimate Client Acquisition System. This system was designed to automate the process of attracting ideal clients whilst filtering out the bad fits.
Get access to heaps of content on lead generation, sales, systems and automations by joining our FREE and EXCLUSIVE Facebook Group.
Be part of the community of highly-motivated, success-driven Fit-preneurs: https://www.facebook.com/groups/systemsandautomations
Connect with us:
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe!