Removing yourself from your 7 figure fitness business is not rocket science!…but you surely need to build a strong foundation at the start.
The transition from an in-person gym business into an online fitness business can be a daunting task. Failure is guaranteed if you’re not prepared to handle all aspects of the company.
Every fit-biz owner who aims to scale must be well-equipped in all aspects of running a business. It will help if you lay a good foundation from creating systems and processes to make it less dependent on you eventually.
Listen in as Brad Mickelssen tells his story from personal trainer to CEO of a 7 figure online fitness business. Equipped with determination and passion in fitness and nutrition plus business mentorship, Brad has gone a long way indeed!
- Introduction [0:00]
- How Brad started in the commercial gym space business. [0:29]
- Being inquisitive and participative in a mentorship program [5:40]
- Notable learnings from Systems By Design mentorship program. [10:14]
- Realization from a couple of unsuccessful niches. [13:20]
- Have the courage to continue exploring despite some unsuccessful attempts.[17:22]
- Current numbers in Brad’s fitness business. [19:24]
- Brad’s 10-year goals for his fitness business. [22:57]
- Transitioning from CEO, the tasks Brad had to let go. [24:11]
- Current challenges being faced in the business. [27:08]
- How to properly address a problem in your business. [29:05]
About the Guest:
Brad Mickelssen is the founder of https://www.stronglifehp.com.au/. His company is on a mission to help people regain energy, build life changing confidence and enjoy better relationships with family, friends and partners.
About the Hosts:
Andrew Gaussen and Andrew Poulton are business marketing and sales analytics experts, respectively, with a passion for creating impactful and profitable online fitness businesses. Together, they are the founders of Hypothyroid Body Transformation, a multiple 7-figure fitness business. They have been helping people conquer hypothyroidism through balanced nutrition and a well-rounded lifestyle since 2017. They also co-founded Systems By Design, an online coaching platform that aims to help fitness professionals grow their business to 7-figures.
Iggy Odighizuwa is also a Co-founder of Systems By Design and is the systems and automation specialist of the company. Iggy’s passion is helping coaches improve the quality and efficiency of their program delivery. He loves getting more done in less time and making what he calls “lazy money”. He is the author of The Ultimate Client Acquisition System. This system was designed to automate the process of attracting ideal clients whilst filtering out the bad fits.
Get access to heaps of content on lead generation, sales, systems and automations by joining our FREE and EXCLUSIVE Facebook Group.
Be part of the community of highly-motivated, success-driven Fit-preneurs: https://www.facebook.com/groups/systemsandautomations
Connect with us:
Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe!